(Formerly Don's Donuts & Julie's Java)
1024 W. Nob Hill Blvd.
Yakima, WA 98902
Call us: 509-453-6688
Open 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM
7 Days A Week
We accept VISA, MC, DISC, AmEx & CASH
We support many community groups in various ways. All groups seeking support must be a non-profit organization. Support is not provided to one person or a small group. Support is usually provided in the form of "Valuable Vouchers" (similar to Gift Certificates) which the group auctions. Some groups prefer to pre-sell dozens of donuts, which they buy from Doolie's Kitchen at a reduced price. Ask for details.
- We must receive a letter, on your organization's letterhead, at least ONE WEEK BEFORE the event, in person or by "snail mail." The letter should describe why your group is raising funds and what your ultimate goal is. A letter by email or FAX is not acceptable.
- The letter must include the Employer Identification Number (issued by the IRS) for your organization.
- The group should be based in Yakima County. The further you are from Yakima, the less likely it is that you will receive support.
- Include your own name and phone number or email address for a response.
- Not every group will receive support from Doolie's Kitchen. We receive too many requests to contribute to every requesting organization.